Thursday 14 October 2010

ALTPLS: Graphics Update

After being told by a member of the GMC that the graphics of A Less Than Perfect Love Story were not good enough for me to realize my dreams of making the game commercial, I have decided to make them less pixelated, and more detailed. 
As you can see, it looks an awful lot nicer than it did. Also, the game is going to be pretty much remade to seem a lot more professional, and a lot less like I made it.


The levels are going to be re-done for the following reasons: most of them are too easy and I want to make the room transitions nicer. In the closed alpha of ALTPLS (released to my friends shortly after Demo 2 was released) it was discovered that really only two of the levels were hard... maybe three. That just won't do... won't do at all.


The menus are also being redone because, again, somebody felt that they weren't good enough for a commercial game. I am, therefore, going to do something clever. Don't ask me what... I'm still planning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment