Tuesday 19 April 2011

A Quick Update

WoW, I didn't see that one coming:
I'm going to be posting here a lot more often guys; I've quit WoW... again... I won't get into the reason behind it too much, but I just wasn't really having fun. On the bright side, I have more time to make games since I won't really be playing any.

Even more Untitled Zombie Shooting:
The project getting most of my attention is Untitled Zombie Shooter. I have a lot of really cool ideas for that game, and while my planned move to a new, higher quality graphical style means I won't be getting new releases out as often as I'd like, I still think it will be worth it. The new style can be seen below:
I currently have 5 or so bosses planned for a first area, as well as some weapon types. I won't say too much on that (spoilers, you know), but I can safely say it's going to be pretty cool. I just hope the rest of the team get involved, because I'm running out of cool ideas. ><

1 comment: